Mainly I’ve been working on my reindeer card ready for the season and it was already hump day by the time I looked up.
Some other things that happened this week:
- Sent off a bunch of festive cards to the south of France for a marché de Noël
- Started my final festive card (watch this space)
- Went to a lantern festival with the most beautiful colours.
- Ate way too many Prêt Christmas sandwiches!
- Almost got into a fight with a sales person of a shoe repair shop
- Enjoyed some experimental drinks behind a hidden door and great food at a time that I didn’t know I could be awake at anymore.
- Suffered today from staying up way past my bedtime (yes, I need my 8 hour beauty sleep. No, I will still wake up early even though I went to bed late).
- Today also involved a ton of pepparkakor (Swedish gingerbread cookies for those that have never been to IKEA).